Keep it safe!
Keep it clean, clean, CLEAN!
Keep it fun for children and relaxing for parents!
OUR PLAYGROUND RULES…
- A parent and/or guardian (18 years or older) must accompany and supervise children at all times.
- Children must WALK at all times. Absolutely no running please.
- Children have to wear SOCKS at all times. No bare feet; we sell socks for your convenience.
- Please no outside food, snacks, or beverages unless approved by Jabbers’ management. Baby food and water are allowed.
- We ask that children do not chew gum at Jabbers.
- Please keep food and drinks at the tables or couches.
- Some of the equipment may not be suitable for your children. Please ensure your child plays in the age appropriate areas.
- Please notify Jabbers’ staff if you have any concerns.
- Jabbers’ encourages your children to share toys and laughs, however; let’s keep germs to yourself. Please do not bring sick children to Jabbers.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who may pose a risk to the health, safety, or comfort of other patrons.
- Jabbers’ patrons are welcome to use the mall’s restrooms. Parents should accompany children to the restrooms. There are changing tables located in the restrooms.
- Everyone must sign a waiver prior to admission.
- Have FUN!
Jabbers does not have an age limit. However, we do have some general guidelines.
Babies & Toddlers (up to 3 years old)
Babies & Toddlers LOVE Jabbers! We have a specific and separate area for babies and toddlers called the “Toddler Yard” with toys just for the little kiddos. However, typically walkers and crawlers can get around the entire play center and play with a majority of our toys.
Older Kiddos (4 & Older)
Jabbers is PERFECT for elementary age children. We have found that (after 9 or 10 years old) it will depend on your individual child whether Jabbers is their speed. We do have plenty of older children that enjoy Jabbers!